IBC's are an intermediate shape between barrels and tank transport. They are used for all kinds of goods, from chemicals to provisions.
These IBC's have a new insert and a refurbished metal cage.
- Lid on top: diameter of 150, 225 or 400mm
- Tap at the bottom: 2 or 3 inches with EPDM, Viton or hostaflon fastening, standard cap and outflow.
- Interior bag standard: transparent, black or blue.
- Pallet: wood, synthetic material or metal
- No standard UN quality mark for lids of 400mm
- UN quality mark for fluids for lids of 150 and 225mm