Stackable jerrycan optimised for pallets 20L-25L
The plastic jerrycans and drums are blown out of high density polyethylene. Suitable for liquids ranging from food up to chemicals.
Stackable means that the bottom and the top have notches in order for the drums to fit on to each other without being able to shift. The stackable jerrycans are very solid so they can bear large weights. That is why the stackable drums are fit to transport dangerous products.
With this can you can optimise the usage of your pallets. Per layer you can place more cans than usual, this way you can save on transportation cost.
Available in 20L (780gr/900gr/1000gr) an 25L.
Euro-pallet (80x120cm) 15 jerrycans per layer - height 1.4m
CP1 pallet (120x100cm) 18 jerrycans per layer - height 1.4m
- Standard: natural and blue
- On demand: all other colours are possible when you order the minimum production number
- It is also posssible to get printed bottles
- Sealable caps
- Childproof caps available for some finishes
- Caps with built-in hand pumps
- New : Caps provided with your logo/unique number
UN QUALITY MARK
- Stackable drums (all drums from 10l up to 60l): standard UN quality mark for liquids
MINIMUM ORDERING VOLUME
- All goods in stock can be bought by the piece.
SLEEVES AND PRINTS
There is also the possibility of printing and/or sleeving these bottles, provided the minimum order quantity of 10,000 pieces is respected.