• Flessen en bussen van intern gerecycleerd materiaal
Price on demand

These bottles and jerrycans are produced from at least 95% recycled materials. The other +- 5% is the colour, recycled materials otherwise have a greyish coulour. PIR or Post Industrial Recycled HDPE is the use of surpluses/wastes from the production process to produce new materials = internally recycled HDPE

If you would like more info about other options with recycled materials, please do contact us.

POSSIBLE COLOURS

  • Standard: white/green
  • On demand: all other colours provided that the minimum production number is respected
  • printed bottles are also possible

POSSIBLE CLOSINGS

POSSIBLE VOLUMES

On request the content can vary between 50ml and 5l.

Feel free to contact us for more information.

MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY

All goods in stock can be bought per box.

SLEEVES AND PRINTS

There is also the possibility of sleeving and/or printing these bottles, provided the minimum order quantity of 10,000 pieces is respected.