The barrel and the lid of the synthetic lid barrels are made of high density polyethylene.The lid with rubber fastening is fastened to the barrels by a metal ring.
The standard colours of the barrels are blue and black. The black barrels are manufactured partly from virgin HDPE with an addition of recycled plastic.
The blue and black barrels can be used for provisions and for chemicals. They can be fitted with a logo trough screen printing. A synthetic sleeve that is drawn over the barrels is also a possibility. These can be easily removed afterwards.
The synthetic lid barrels can be easily recycled by reconditioning. Because of this, a large market for reconditioned barrels has emerged. More information: see reconditioned synthetic barrels.
- Standard: blue and black for 60, 120, and 220l
- Other colours: only for large production numbers
- Optional: screen print of your logo
- Black lid with rubber fastening and metal ring
- Standard UN quality mark for solids