+32 (0)52 21 22 77
The solution: fluorinated jerrycans of 2l up to 25l
High density polyethylene jerrycans have, in case of certain fillings such as solvents, the disadvantage that part of the product migrates through the wall. This way the drums become higgledy-piggledy, such as the drum on the left on the picture.
The solution? In line fluorinated jerrycans such as the drum on the right, which is filled with the same product. These drums are treated with fluor gas during the blowing process, by means of which the composition of the polyethylene is changed into a barrier of teflon which does not allow migration. The results of this are positive: the fluorinated jerrycans replace metal, aluminium and glass packaging more and more frequently.
- Standard: natural and white
- On demand: all other colours are possible when you order the minimum production number
- It is also possible to get printed cans
- Sealable caps
- Childproof caps available for some finishes
- New : Caps provided with your logo/unique number
Minimum ordering quantity
All goods in stock can be bought by the piece.
Sleeves and prints
There is also the possibility of printing and/or sleeving these bottles, provided the minimum order quantity of 10,000 pieces is respected.