+32 (0)52 21 22 77
Cylindrical tin cans with cap of 100ml up to 30l
The cylindrical cans are a packaging with a plastic screw cap which can be easily pushed, with or without rose with a diameter of 24, 32, 42 or 57mm. These cans are made out of tin and are especially made for liquids such as oils, solvents ...
Cans with a minimum volume of 500 ml have a standard UN quality mark (they are fit for transport on the road, by train, by boat or by airplane of dangerous products).
Choose Moens and your packaging will be perfect. Don't forget to take a look at our lids and caps.
- Interior: plain or coated
- Exterior: plain, white lacquer or with your logo (only available when ordering the minimum production quantity).
- Screw cap 24, 32 of 42 mm
- Screw cap with extendable rose 24, 42 of 57 mm
- Childproof screw cap 24,32 of 42mm
- Metal screw cap possible in standard measurements.
UN QUALITY MARK
UN quality mark (UN 1A1/Y/...) standard available as from 0.5l.
MINIMUM ORDERING VOLUME
For all goods in stock smaller ordering volumes are possible.
SLEEVES AND PRINTS
There is also the possibility of printing and/or sleeving these bottles, provided the minimum order quantity of 10,000 pieces is respected.